How to Fix Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 Errors
Windows operating system misconfiguration is the main cause of Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error codes
Therefore, we strongly suggest using the downloadable Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 Repair Kit to fix Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors
The following discussion features detailed instructions for fixing Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors in Windows system files. Both manual and automated techniques are described that are designed for novice and advanced users, respectively. The overview also provides basic troubleshooting procedures to follow in order to resolve typical causes of Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error codes.
What are Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors?
A Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error code is caused by a Hexadecimal formatting error. That format is the most common one that software programmers employ for Windows system files and Windows OS-compatible hardware drivers and software apps.
Manufacturers and developers of software apps and hardware drivers use different codes to indicate various types of errors. The Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error message appears as a long numerical code along with a technical description of its cause. In many instances, a Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error code could have multiple Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 parameters. Each hexadecimal code denotes a different memory address location that loaded instructions when the error was generated.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Install Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101
- Reinstall Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101
- Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 crash
- Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 is missing
- Remove Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101
- Download Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101
- Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 virus
How are Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error codes caused?
Most Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors are due to damaged files in a Windows operating system. Windows system file entry corruption is a serious matter, as it often means a malfunction that may pose a major security risk. If left unchecked, it could result in total and permanent loss of all data and inoperability of the storage media and/or PC device.
Numerous events may trigger system file errors. Most common examples include: 1) incomplete software installation; 2) incomplete software uninstallation; 3) improperly deleted hardware drivers, and 4) improperly deleted software applications. Also, Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors are very common during PC restarts that immediately follow a previous improper shutdown and recent virus or malware infection recovery. Such incidents often result in the corruption or even total deletion of essential Windows system files. When system files are missing or corrupted, data that is essential to run software applications properly cannot be linked correctly.
Specific causes and solutions for Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors
- Insufficient disk space: Before installing any new software or driver, verify free space availability of at least 100 to 500 megabytes on your PC’s hard drive. Any amount below that might prevent the swap file from expanding when required, due to inadequate free space.
- Software program problems. If recurrent memory-related Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors occur when specific programs are executed, the software itself is likely at fault. Conduct a search and install any update or patches. If errors continue or no update(s) or patch(es) are available, contact the software designer or distributor for assistance.
- System memory defects. If all the above-listed steps fail to resolve memory-related Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 error codes, your PC’s memory may be the culprit. Defective or deteriorating memory can result in software memory errors and even cause the whole system to crash.
Easiest way to fix Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors
Two methods for fixing Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 errors:
Manual Method for Advanced Users
- Boot up your system and login as Administrator
- Click “Start,” then “All Programs” > “Accessories” > “System Tools” > “System Restore.”
- Inside the dialog box that opens, select “Restore computer to an earlier date” and click “Next.”
- Select the system restore point with the latest date from “On this list, click a restore point.”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again on the confirmation dialog box that opens.
- Automatic System Restore will begin and restart the device once it completes.
Automatic Solution for Novice PC Users (no manual option selections are required):
- Download the Itunes Unknown Error 0x800b0101 Repair Tool
- Install the application after download completes
- Click the “Scan” button that appears on the first interface
- Click the “Fix Errors” icon that will appear once the automatic scan has finished
- Restart your system as usual
Was this information useful? Yes
Vista Home Basic
Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Starter
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Professional